That ain't a bad trade, a bit o beer for a frosty strawberry margarities
http://tinypic.com/70c0hu.gif
Printable View
That ain't a bad trade, a bit o beer for a frosty strawberry margarities
http://tinypic.com/70c0hu.gif
Salude!!!
Ohh i love your garden Roger....
It has always been my dream to get one of those out in the country.....
But for now i have to be a city girl because of school..........
I love to come to one of your garden party's thou..........
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]
My gosh, with all the Rain & Sun, we are getting tomatos and peppers daily. I made up a big bowl of HOT salsa yesterday, My lips are still burning.
DD it is to hot here for a garden party, 115 today. I'm staying inside.
tonight we had spaghetti...my sauce had home grown tomatoes, banana peppers, bell peppers, and 1 jalopenis....YAY!!! It was yummy!!!
Mmmmm Sis that sounds delish, I can't spice my stuff up to much because the rest of them are wimps.
When ever I make my chili, I gotta make two pots because my wife likes thin, weak chili (I call it tomato soup with a little chili powder), and I like mine thick, and spicy enough to melt plastic spoons.
I understand...you would fit right in at my house dude!!! My 22 month old son eats onion cooked or raw and loves hot sauce. I think the biggest whimp in my house is the 17year old. We like it spicy round here!
I love onions too, I have started doing grilled onions a lot lately.
I chunk up a onion, dice green peppers, add them to a very hot pan, add a splash of woreshister (sp) and a sprinkle of sugar. I don't stir them for about a minute then I add them to burgers, hot dogs or add them to scrambled eggs (with a bit of homade salsa)
OMG that sounds heavenly! My Hubby does the yummiest things with hotdogs and/or eggs! He cooks for his parents restaraunt and used to have his own place...he was doing wraps in Oklahoma before anyone else. He lost the place due to his first wife/divorce and let me tell you I WOULD give just about anything to have one of our own!!!
The grilled oninon & peppers are also really good when you take cresent rolls, streach them out and place a hot dog covered with onions and roll the cresent around them throw them in the oven and let then brown, They are sooo good.
I'd love to hear what he thinks of my concoctions.
I love flat bread wrapps